ViperMan is a setup management utility for Monster Gaming Inc.’s Viper Racing simulator, released in 1998. Amongst its many talents are:
- Edit setups outside the game, which is especially handy for copying them from an email or web page. You can use the keyboard instead of clicking little up/down arrows if you wish. It is aware of tracks that are both active and ‘disabled’ using Frank P Wolf’s TrackMan v1.3b and cars that are active or disabled using CarMan v2.2.
- Copy and paste setups from one slot to another, one track to another, or one VR installation to another.
- Launch the game from one of multiple installation locations.
- Launch Frank P Wolf’s utilities from the selected installation location.
- Open a Windows Explorer window in the selected installation location.
Currently this is beta software, so please back up your setups before using it.
SetupViperMan-0.5.exe (369,636 bytes)